Thursday, September 06, 2007

7Online.com: New York City and Tri-State News from WABC-TV

7Online.com: New York City and Tri-State News from WABC-TV: "George Bubaris"

This guy owned a 3 family house in Woodside, I've met this guy when I was looking for a apartment. Now it turns out he allegedly picked up an immigrant in his police cruiser who was suffering from internal bleeding then dropped him off out of the Mt. Kisco precinct he was working in and into neighboring Bedford, NY. The immigrant subsequently died, and Police Officer Bubaris has been indicted for negligent homicide.

What a small world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, it's a very small world...George and I used to be friends a while back...I've been in that house...He was a nice person, I sincerely hope that things turn out in his favour.